Wellbeing Experience 2021: Planetary Health
Wellbeing Lecture Series Community Sponsors:
Wellbeing Lecture Series University of Minnesota Sponsors:
- Boynton Health Service/Office of Student Affairs
- College of Continuing & Professional Studies
- College of Education & Human Development
- College of Design
- College of Pharmacy
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Institute on the Environment
- Medical School
- Office of Equity and Diversity
- Office of Human Resources
- School of Dentistry
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- University Recreation and Wellness
Your health and wellbeing, and that of the community, are of the utmost importance to the Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing. Due to the uncertainty and public health concern created by COVID-19, we have made the decision to postpone the Wellbeing Experience at Northrop to Fall 2021.
If you have already purchased tickets, you will have the opportunity to transfer your ticket(s) to the Fall 2021 event, receive a refund, or donate the cost of your ticket to the Bakken Center.
In the interim, we are hosting a FREE webinar featuring Teddie Potter, Director of Planetary Health at the University of Minnesota’s School of Nursing, on Thursday, May 7, and we hope you will attend.