Before You Apply
Interested in Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices Health Coaching Track?
Please contact Christina Owen at email@example.com with any questions you might have! It is important to us that your program be a good fit for you.
- February 1, 2019 is the deadline for priority consideration.
- March 15, 2019 is the final deadline for Fall semester admission. Late applications will not be considered.
Do I Meet the Requirements?
The graduate faculty have established admission standards for the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program in Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices Health Coaching Track.
They include the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in a health-related field (MD, ND, RN, PA, OT, RD, DPT, DC, LICSW, MSW, LADC, LCT) from an accredited U.S. institution or a foreign equivalent.
- A minimum degree GPA of 3.0 (based on a 4.0 scale).
- Non-English speaking students will need a TOEFL score of 550 printed test (213 for the computer-based version)
What do I need for the application?
You will be asked to submit the following information with you application:
- Official/unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (Unofficial copies are required at the time of application, but official copies will be required at the time of acceptance).
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Two Professional or Academic Letters of Recommendation.
- Three to five page Personal Statement.
- Application Fee ($75 U.S. Permanent Resident - $95 International).
- For-Credit Courses
- Degrees, Minor, and Certificates
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Learning
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities
- Food Matters for Health Professionals CE Course