Tuition & Scholarships
Each July, the University of Minnesota Board of Regents approves the tuition and fees for the upcoming year. Cost of attendance will vary for each student. The list of fees and tuition can be found on the One Stop Student Services Website. Please note that we are a graduate program when considering tuition rates. Information on financial aid can be found here.
Furthermore, the Bakken Center offers the A. Marilyn Sime Scholarship.
Dates & Deadlines
FALL 2020 DEADLINE EXTENDED - July 15, 2020
To Contact Us
Contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For-Credit Courses
- Degrees, Minor, and Certificates
- Master of Arts Degree in Health Coaching
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Health Coaching Track
- Graduate Minor
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in Integrative Health and Healing
- Health Care Design and Innovation Certificate
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Learning
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities
- Continuing Education