Tuition & Scholarships
Each July, the University of Minnesota Board of Regents approves the tuition and fees for the upcoming year. Cost of attendance will vary for each student. The list of fees and tuition can be found on the One Stop Student Services Website. Please note that we are a graduate program when considering tuition rates. Information on financial aid can be found here.
Furthermore, the Bakken Center offers the A. Marilyn Sime Scholarship.
- Master of Arts in Integrative Health and Wellbeing Coaching
- Certificate in Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices-Health Coaching Track
Dates & Deadlines
Contact Christina in Student Services at email@example.com for more information.
- For-Credit Courses
- Degrees, Minor, and Certificates
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Learning
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities
- Food Matters for Health Professionals CE Course