Before You Apply
Interested in becoming a Health Coach?
Please contact Christina Owen at email@example.com with any questions you might have! It is important to us that your program be a good fit for you.
- February 1, 2019 is the deadline for priority consideration.
- March 15, 2019 is the final deadline for Fall semester admission. Late applications will not be considered.
Do I meet the requirements?
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution. A minimum degree GPA of 3.0 (based on a 4.0 scale).
Three required prerequisite courses completed with a GPA of 3.0 (B) or better must be completed prior to the start of the program.
- A basic course in Human Physiology.
- A basic course in General Psychology.
- A course in Basic Statistics, completed within the past seven years.
For a list of approved courses, please contact Christina in Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coursework in, or applied work experience with basic medical terminology.
- School or work/life experience with communication skills and human resources management.
- School or work demonstration of strong written communication skills.
The GRE is not required at this time.
What do I need for the application?
You will be asked to submit the following information with you application:
- Official/unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (Unofficial copies are required at the time of application, but official copies will be required at the time of acceptance).
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Three Professional or Academic Letters of Recommendation.
- Three to five page Personal Statement.
- Application Fee ($75 U.S. Permanent Resident - $95 International).
How else can I prepare?
Dates & Deadlines
- Priority deadline - February 1, 2019
- Final deadline - March 15, 2019
To Contact Us
Contact Christina in Student Services at email@example.com for more information.
- For-Credit Courses
- Degrees, Minor, and Certificates
- Master of Arts Degree in Health Coaching
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Health Coaching Track
- Graduate Minor
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in Integrative Health and Healing
- Health Care Design and Innovation Certificate
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Learning
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities
- Continuing Education