Before You Apply
Interested in Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices?
Please contact Christina Owen at email@example.com with any questions you might have! It is important to us that your program be a good fit for you.
- March 15, 2022 is the final deadline for Fall semester admission. Late applications will not be considered.
Do I Meet the Requirements?
The graduate faculty have established admission standards for the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program in Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices.
They include the following:
- a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a health or wellness-related field (including, but not limited to: exercise physiology, health education, nursing, or nutrition) from an accredited US institution or a foreign equivalent; OR
- a Master’s Degree (or higher) in health care administration, naturopathic medicine, medicine, pharmacy, psychology, or public health from an accredited US institution or a foreign equivalent; OR
- are a board-certified chaplain with a minimum of 3 years in a health care setting; OR
- are currently enrolled in a health care professional graduate training program at an accredited institution.
- A minimum degree GPA of 3.0 (based on a 4.0 scale)
What do I need for the application?
You will be asked to submit the following information with you application:
- Official/unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (Unofficial copies are required at the time of application, but official copies will be required at the time of acceptance).
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Two Professional or Academic Letters of Recommendation.
- Three to five page Personal Statement.
- Application Fee ($75 U.S. Permanent Resident - $95 International).
- For-Credit Courses
- Degrees, Minor, and Certificates
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Learning
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities
- Continuing Education
- Student Wellbeing Guide