Health Coaching Information Sessions
Information Session Videos
Are you interested in learning more about Health Coaching? In the links below, you will find a series of videos designed to provide you with information that you would normally obtain by attending one of our traditional, in-person Health Coaching Information Sessions.
- Why Should I Become a Health Coach?
- Health Coaching Programs
- Should I Get a Certificate or Master's Degree?
- Application Information
- Can I Enter the Program if I am not From Minnesota?
- Are Classes Available Online?
- Employment Opportunities
- How is a Health Coach Different from a Personal Trainer?
- What is Unique About the Center's Coaching Program?
- Master of Arts in Integrative Health and Wellbeing Coaching
- Certificate in Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices-Health Coaching Track
Information Sessions for Fall 2019 Applicants
Information sessions will take place on East Bank Campus, Room TBD
Contact Christina Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-3399 for more information and to RSVP.
- For-Credit Courses
- Master of Arts Degree in Health Coaching
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Graduate Minor
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in Integrative Health and Healing
- Health Care Design and Innovation Certificate
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Modules and Resources
- For Health Professions Students
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities
- Continuing Education