Health Coaching Information Sessions
Information Session Videos
Are you interested in learning more about Health Coaching? In the links below, you will find a series of videos designed to provide you with information that you would normally obtain by attending one of our traditional, in-person Health Coaching Information Sessions.
- Why Should I Become a Health Coach?
- Health Coaching Programs
- Should I Get a Certificate or Master's Degree?
- Application Information
- Can I Enter the Program if I am not From Minnesota?
- Are Classes Available Online?
- Employment Opportunities
- How is a Health Coach Different from a Personal Trainer?
- What is Unique About the Center's Coaching Program?
- Master of Arts in Integrative Health and Wellbeing Coaching
- Certificate in Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices-Health Coaching Track
Information Sessions for Fall 2019 Applicants
Contact Christina Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-3399 for more information and to RSVP.
- For-Credit Courses
- Degrees, Minor, and Certificates
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Learning
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities