Assessment and Guidelines Tools
Constitutional Self-Assessment Tool (CSAT) and Lifestyle Guidelines Tool (LGT) (M.E. Cameron, C. Torkelson, S. Haddow, T. Namdul, A. Prasek, & C.R. Gross.)
The Constitutional Self-Assessment Tool (CSAT) is based on Tibetan medicine, an ancient, timely, holistic healing system from Tibet. Tibetan medicine teaches that you, like everyone else, were born with a unique nature, called your constitution. The CSAT will help you understand your own constitution.
The Lifestyle Guidelines Tool (LGT) can be used with the CSAT to develop a personalized plan for living a healthier, happier life.
- Read the Constitutional Self-Assessment Tool (CSAT) instructions.
- Complete the Constitutional Self-Assessment Tool (CSAT). The CSAT will open in a new window. Keep this window open so that you can refer back to it when working on the Lifestyle Guidelines Tool.
- Print out the Lifestyle Guidelines Tool (LGT).
Cameron, M. E., Torkelson, C., Haddow, S., Namdul, T., Prasek, A., & Gross, C. R. (2012, May/June). Tibetan Medicine and Integrative Health: Validity Testing and Refinement of the Constitutional Self-Assessment Tool and Lifestyle Guidelines Tool. EXPLORE: The Journal of Science and Healing, 8 (3), 158–171.
- For-Credit Courses
- Master of Arts Degree in Health Coaching
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Graduate Minor
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in Integrative Health and Healing
- Health Care Design and Innovation Certificate
- Focus Areas
- Arts and Healing
- Health Coaching
- Integrative Nursing
- Nature-Based Therapeutics
- Organizational Leadership and Wellbeing
- Yoga & Tibetan Medicine
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Modules and Resources
- For Health Professions Students
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities