RSVP to one of the Information Sessions listed below or watch one of the online sessions.
Information Session Videos
Are you interested in learning more about Health Coaching? In the links below, you will find a series of videos designed to provide you with information that you would normally obtain by attending one of our traditional, in-person Health Coaching Information Sessions.
- Why Should I Become a Health Coach?
- Health Coaching Programs
- Should I Get a Certificate or Master's Degree?
- Application Information
- Can I Enter the Program if I am not From Minnesota?
- Are Classes Available Online?
- Employment Opportunities
- How is a Health Coach Different from a Personal Trainer?
- What is Unique About the Center's Coaching Program?
6-7:30 pm, on East Bank Campus, room Mayo 1250
Dates & Deadlines
- Priority deadline - February 1, 2019
- Final deadline - March 15, 2019
To Contact Us
Contact Christina in Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In Wellbeing U, our newest free online learning experience, you'll learn about thriving in life and at work, making changes that stick, wellbeing in the workplace, and how mindfulness can make a difference. Participate from now until April 5, 2019, and be entered in a drawing to win a Fit Bit. Watch the introduction video here.
- For-Credit Courses
- Degrees, Minor, and Certificates
- Master of Arts Degree in Health Coaching
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Health Coaching Track
- Graduate Minor
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in Integrative Health and Healing
- Health Care Design and Innovation Certificate
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Learning
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities
- Continuing Education