The Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing (CSH) is now offering digital badges for the following courses:
- Mindfulness at Work
- Wellbeing Leadership
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
A digital badge serves as verification of your accomplishment to employers and peers, and it shows that you have obtained the skills and knowledge associated with the course.
In order to earn a badge for a course, participants must complete the following:
- Mindfulness at Work: participants need to pass all six weekly quizzes.
- Wellbeing Leadership Series: participants need to attend all three program dates and take the evaluations.
- Introduction to Mindfulness: participants must complete the Introduction to Mindfulness course and complete all reflections and evaluation activities.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR): participants must complete the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program, complete pre and post course reflections and evaluations, as well as complete a mid-course self-assessment and practice questionnaire.
The University of Minnesota has partnered with Credly to offer digital badges. Credly is a leading digital credential service provider. Digital credentials are hosted by a third party and are verified, secure, portable, and data-rich representations of demonstrated skills and earned certifications.
As a Credly Verified Issuer, CSH will publicly issue all earned badges via Credly. When you earn a badge you will receive an email notification of your achievement. If you don’t have a Credly account, you will be prompted to create one after you accept and share or post your digital badge.
Sharing Digital Badges
How to collect your digital badge
After you complete the course, you will receive an email with a link to collect your digital badge. Please allow up to five business days after completing the course to receive this email. If you no longer have access to the email, you can request that the badge be resent by emailing Molly Buss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are issued a digital badge on an email account that is different than the email you used to set up your Credly account, you will need to add the new email to your Credly account, then claim your badge. To add the new email, you will log in to your Credly account, click on Account Settings, edit email, then add a new email.
How to share your digital badge on Social Networks
There are many options for sharing your digital badge. See the Credly Knowledge Base webpage for various tutorials.
Posting and sharing your digital badge on LinkedIn
Credly has enabled a copy-and-paste feature to make it easy for you to manually add your verified achievements, badges, or certifications to your LinkedIn Profile and share them with your LinkedIn network.
Adding a digital badge to your Gmail signature
View a short video that shows you how to add a Credly badge to your email signature in Gmail.
Adding digital badges to a website or blog
Credly gives you the ability to embed earned badges or credentials on to your own website or blog. They also give a range of configuration options so you can choose the look and feel of the credit as it appears on your own site.