Presentations and Lectures
View online presentations and videos of past lecture series.
Learn about integrative therapies and healing practices and earn continuing nursing education credit.
Examine the role of each type of evidence in clinical decision-making, and focus on knowledge and skills needed to apply research evidence in practice.
Explore ways to cultivate health and wellbeing of individuals, communities, societies, and the environment by living and acting with awareness of the interconnectedness of all living systems.
Start with the Introduction to Integrative Nursing module, then practice integrative nursing with a virtual patient in three interactive scenarios.
- For-Credit Courses
- Master of Arts Degree in Health Coaching
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Graduate Minor
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in Integrative Health and Healing
- Health Care Design and Innovation Certificate
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Modules and Resources
- For Health Professions Students
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities