Health Coaching Track
Health coaching is a rewarding field of study that will allow you to work directly with people to help increase their wellbeing.
All Health Coaching courses are taught in a blended delivery format, requiring physical presence on campus twice a semester, with the remaining content delivered online.
Twenty (20) semester credits are required to complete the certificate. Courses Required for Health Coaching Certificate track are:
Health Coaching Specific
- CSPH 5701 Fundamentals of Health Coaching I (4 credits)*
- CSPH 5702 Fundamentals of Health Coaching II (4 credits)*
- CSPH 5703 Advanced Health Coaching Practicum (3 credits)
- CSPH 5704 Business of Health Coaching (2 credits)
- CSPH 5705 Professional Internship in Health Coaching (2 credits)
- CSPH 5706 Lifestyle Medicine (2 credits)*
*Available to non-certificate students with instructor permission
For class descriptions visit our Courses page.
Dates & Deadlines
Fall 2021 Deadlines
- February 1 is the priority deadline.
- March 15 is the final deadline.
To Contact Us
Contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For-Credit Courses
- Degrees, Minor, and Certificates
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Learning
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities
- Continuing Education
- Student Wellbeing Guide