Scholarships and Student Opportunities
The A. Marilyn Sime Scholarship
A. Marilyn Sime, PhD, RN, University of Minnesota School of Nursing Professor Emeritus, created this scholarship to encourage health professional students to broaden their personal and professional practice to include a working knowledge of integrative therapies and healing practices.
This scholarship is the only student scholarship offered by the Center for Spirituality & Healing. Two scholarships in the amount of $1,500 (each) will be awarded annually.
- Master of Arts in Integrative Health and Wellbeing Coaching
- Graduate Minor or Certificate Student in Integrative Therapies & Healing Practices
- Other University of Minnesota students with a research interest in an area of integrative therapies and/or healing practices
The annual application deadline is Monday, October 30, 2017.
Send your application packet including essay of interest, unofficial transcript, and two letters of recommendation to the attention of Scholarship Committee, Center for Spirituality & Healing, C592 Mayo Memorial Building, MMC 505, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Items may also be emailed to Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at 612-624-5166
- For-Credit Courses
- Master of Arts Degree in Health Coaching
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Graduate Minor
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in Integrative Health and Healing
- Health Care Design and Innovation Certificate
- Focus Areas
- Whole Systems Healing
- Online Modules and Resources
- For Health Professions Students
- Scholarships and Student Opportunities