Perspectives, news, and announcements from the Center that will ignite your passion for wellbeing.
10 Points Related to Putting The Body Back Together, Wisdom from Earl
1. Heart problems can often be caused by other parts of the body or by things outside of the body.
2. The Mind is not only in the Brain. The Mind is throughout the whole body, external to the body, and in the Cosmos.
2.5 Mind = Soul
3. We must consider the impact of Chronobiology on the Heart-Brain functioning together. The Sun and the Moon have great impact on the function of parts of our body, including the Heart and Brain.
4. Treat people with “Blended Medicine” – high tech, high touch, and healing environment. All of these are integral parts of healing.
5. Treat people complete as a whole – body, mind, spirit, nature, and community. Organs cannot exist alone. Important role of Naturopathic, Homeopathic, Chiropractic, Ho‘oponopono – Blended Medicine. And the use of implanted devices.
5.5 Consciousness studies, kinesiology, chiropractic.
6. The Heart is a sensor organ and tells much of the body how to operate. We have memory tissue in the Brain, Heart, and Gut. Major decisions need to be made in the Gut.
7. Multiple connections exist between Brain & Heart with at least 6 kinds of signals: electrical, chemical, hormonal, muscular, ballistic, energy.
8. The power of the Spiritual component. High tech is 20% - high touch and healing environment are 80%. Most treatment centers leave out the 80%!
9. Importance of mind-related medicine: relationships, stress, compassion, caring, love, attitude, hate, depression, belief, comedy, humor.
10. Important role of energy medicine: Reiki, Aromatherapy, Chi Gong, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Adjusting Chakras, Guided Imagery, Massage, Tai Chi, Yoga, Healing Touch, Prayer, Music, especially Harp, Hula, Heart Math, Dogs, and Aloha.
Courtesy of EarlBakken.com
Mandala is a biannual magazine produced by Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing. It captures the core aspects of the Center: reflection, transformation, spirituality, creation, and the ongoing journey that continues to shape what we are to become.