Perspectives, news, and announcements from the Center that will ignite your passion for wellbeing.
Tips for Mindful Holidays
The holiday season is a time for family, friends, food...and stress. While many people enjoy celebrating with loved ones, the pressures of holiday gift-buying, travel, and overindulgence can take their toll.
Below you'll find a list of short articles and videos to help you navigate the upcoming holidays.
- Healthy Holiday Tips
- Mindful Holiday Giving
- How an Attitude of Gratitude Can Improve Your Life (Startribune.com)
- 10 Ways to Be a More Thankful Person
- Bringing Out the Good: An Interview with Dacher Keltner
- Struggling with Grief or Loss this Holiday? Advice on How to Cope (MinnPost)
- The Science of Willpower: An Interview with Kelly McGonigal
- What Experts Recommend for Healthy Eating
- A Holistic Approach to Anxiety
- Learn Relaxation Techniques
- Mindfulness Helps Us Digest - And Enjoy Our Food
Mandala is a biannual magazine produced by Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing. It captures the core aspects of the Center: reflection, transformation, spirituality, creation, and the ongoing journey that continues to shape what we are to become.