Our mindfulness retreats can help further your understanding of mindfulness or inspire a daily practice. These practice periods invite you to intentionally step away from daily routines and the busyness of everyday life for the purpose of renewal. A skilled mindfulness teacher will provide guided instruction related to sitting meditation as well as gentle mindful movement. Components of these retreats include silent retreat, meaning you will have the opportunity to enjoy a few hours of silence although there will be guided activities by the instructor. Part of the day will also include small group discussions facilitated by the teacher.
The Center will make available cushions, benches and a limited number of yoga mats.
Mindfulness retreats are appropriate for those who are new to mindfulness as well as those who have completed a previous mindfulness program or have a personal practice.
Please note that registration for mindfulness retreats is non-refundable.
The course cost for a retreat is $49. All registrations are final, and there are no refunds or transfers.
- Mindfulness Programs
- Wellbeing Experience with Dessa and Dr. Mary Jo Kreitzer
- Ruth Stricker Mind-Body Lecture
- Special Guest Lectures and Presentations
- Stress Busters: Free Stress-Reduction Classes for Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Changes & Transitions in Your 40s and 50s: Finding Clarity and Wellbeing in Times of Change