CSPH 5536 - Reiki Healing II
In this course, you will learn advanced principles and application of Reiki energy healing. The four levels of healing will be further explored, with emphasis on healing at the spiritual level. Following activation of the Reiki energy, you will learn the energy symbols that allow for energy transfer through space and time. You will learn to use second level Reiki energy for both distance healing and the standard Reiki treatment. A portion of each class meeting will be used to provide Reiki treatments and to discuss findings. Current literature and research findings will also be discussed.
- Define Reiki and its uses for healing.
- Describe and differentiate first and second level Reiki healing.
- Articulate the responsibilities that accompany second level Reiki healing.
- Explain the use of symbols in transferring energy at the second level.
- Utilize three Reiki symbols to transfer energy through space and time.
- Describe the application of second level energy and healing.
- Demonstrate the steps taken in application of distant healing.
- Achieve beginning level competency in level two hands-on treatment.
- Discuss tools used to report findings following a second level Reiki treatment.
- Articulate an understanding of the holistic nature of healing, including the four levels of healing.
- Apply research findings on the use, outcome measures, and efficacy of Reiki as a treatment modality.
- Describe additional resources to further understanding of Reiki healing.
Section also available as part of the Center's Study Abroad Program in Hawaii.