Holiday Wellbeing Tips
The holiday season is a time for family, friends, food, and joy; it can also be a time of stress. While many people enjoy celebrating with loved ones, the pressures of holiday gift-buying, travel, over-indulgance, and navigating Covid-19 can take their toll.
Below you'll find a list of short articles to help you navigate the holidays.
- Talking Holiday Mental Health and Wellbeing with Dr. Mary Jo Kreitzer
- Resilience and the Holidays with Mariann Johnson
- How Hygge Can Help You Thrive This Winter with Theresa Nutt
- Why Practicing Gratitude is Good for Your Body, Mind, and Soul with Dr. Mary Jo Kreitzer
- Mindful Holiday Giving
- 10 Ways to Be a More Thankful Person
- A Holistic Approach to Anxiety
- Explore Relaxation Techniques
- Mindfulness and Enjoying Our Food